Monday, March 28, 2011

Great deals at Target

I know my blog is about food but I've been busy with school that I haven't had a chance to try many new recipes. I thought I would start adding some of the great finds I find.

Cheap Huggies Diapers:
There is a link going around Facebook for $1.50 off but if you share the coupon on your wall it will give you a $3 coupon. When you print, hit the back button to print another one (you can only print 2).

On Targets website, there is a coupon area where you can print a huggies coupon for $2.50

Combine both of these to get a great deal on a box or bag. The way this works is that you can use a manufactures coupon along with a target coupon.

Purex crystals:
In the Sunday paper (2 weeks ago) there was a $2 coupon, combine this with the printable $1 target coupon and get it for $1-$1.50 (depending on your local Target store price).