Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brandy's Deviled Eggs

Every time I make these, they are gone within minutes. Hope you enjoy

12 hard boiled eggs
4 tbsp mayo
4 tbsp miracle whip
1 tsp regular mustard (I use French's)
1/2 tsp spicy brown mustard (I use Gulden's)
1/2 tsp hot & Spicy mustard (I use Woeber's)
Pepper - optional
Paprika - optional

In medium bowl, mix mayo, miracle whip, and mustard's
Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolk and place into small bowl
With all yolks in small bowl, take fork and smash till it almost makes a paste
Take yolks and mix into mayo mix
Place into Ziploc bag, cut the corner off and pipe into eggs.
If you want to have a less mess, put all egg mix ingredients into a Ziploc bag and mix. Cut corner off and pipe.

You can add pepper and paprika if you want, but I don't use them.